Life has been a little HECTIC LATELY.
You know when you spill a can of coke onto your laptop twenty minutes before the TV show you work on starts taping? Feels pret-ty neat.
Things I learned:
- Immediately flip your computer upside down and turn it off.
- Unplug from power source.
- Leave it upside down for at least several hours.
- After said hours, turn it back over and cover it in rice
- WAIT. MANY DAYS.
- After 48-72 hours, take it out of rice. Gently shake any loose grains out of the ports.
- Say super nice things to it. Tell it you love it.
- Vow to NEVER DRINK COCA-COLA AGAIN BECAUSE YOU AND IT ARE IN A FIGHT.
- Turn your computer on.
So far so good, kiddos. Will let you know if this baby blows up anytime soon.