Something with SPARKLES?? Or STRAPS? Perhaps a ROMPER?!
I know it’s before Memorial Day but Ashley said I could wear these pants, okay? She said they’re called WINTER WHITES. Get with the program, guys.
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS.
Life has been a little HECTIC LATELY.
You know when you spill a can of coke onto your laptop twenty minutes before the TV show you work on starts taping? Feels pret-ty neat.
Things I learned:
- Immediately flip your computer upside down and turn it off.
- Unplug from power source.
- Leave it upside down for at least several hours.
- After said hours, turn it back over and cover it in rice
- WAIT. MANY DAYS.
- After 48-72 hours, take it out of rice. Gently shake any loose grains out of the ports.
- Say super nice things to it. Tell it you love it.
- Vow to NEVER DRINK COCA-COLA AGAIN BECAUSE YOU AND IT ARE IN A FIGHT.
- Turn your computer on.
So far so good, kiddos. Will let you know if this baby blows up anytime soon.
When you’re crushing it as an adult but the lady at AT&T needs the last four digits of your mom’s social.